Monday, January 21, 2013
Well a very happy and blustery Monday to everyone! (It is snowing here) I'm so excited because I've been nominated for the Liebster award! I was so kindly nominated by jackiejade. Whom I just found out got engaged over the weekend! YAYY!
What is a Liebster award? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. And the award is for new and upcoming blogs that have less than 200 followers. First, can I just say what compliments about my work. Thank you thank you thank you! I'm so honored.
This is what happens now:
1. You must post 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions by your nominator.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 hundred followers) and link them in your post.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
5. No tag back required, but leave a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster post so I can learn more about you.
That being said here are my answers to Jackie Jade's questions
1. When was the first time you were on a plane? The first time I was on a plane was when me, my mom and my brother went to Texas. It was such a great vacation. We went to six flags. The mesquite rodeo. We visited the house from the show Dallas. We went swimming and did a lot of shopping too!
2. Did you have braces? Yes I did have braces for six long painful years.
3. Do you have a lucky number? Well I'm not superstitious but I have a favorite number and that is number 13. It was my dad's baseball number when he played and It's always been my favorite.
4. What was your favorite subject in high school? My favorite subject in high school was language.
5. Where is one place you really want to travel? I really would love to go to Mexico.
6. Are you a fan of scary movies? No. I don't like them one bit! I have terrible nightmares.
7. Do you have any pets now? Yes. I have a dog named Ozzie. He is a jack russell/chihuahua.
8. What is your favorite tv show? My husband and I are obsessed with Grey's Anatomy!
9. Why did you start your blog? I originally had a blog on tumblr. I still do and I started it before I was pregnant with Wyatt. I just wanted it to be inspiring and uplifting to others by sharing my walk with Christ and giving daily devotionals. Then I had my beautiful boy and I wanted to also share everything mommy. And here we are. I'm working on combining the two, currently.
10. How many siblings do you have? I have eight total siblings. Seven are adopted and one is blood.
11. Do you enjoy cooking? Yes. I love cooking!
The questions for my nominees are:
1. What do you want your blog to stand for?
2. What is your favorite season?
3. Is the job you currently have the job you've always wanted?
4. What is your favorite kind of cuisine?
5. What is your all time favorite movie?
6. Cats or dogs?
7. Have you ever rode a horse?
8. What is your dream vehicle?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
10. How long has it been since your last vacation or staycation?
11. Do you have any kids?
Angie @ http://keithandangiepope.blogspot.com/
Kacie @ http://www.mamacase.com/
Jess @ http://citysequins.blogspot.com/
Brittany @ http://thelilyfield.blogspot.com/
Andrea @ http://shabbykitteh.blogspot.com/
Clara @ http://walking-inthe-light.blogspot.com/
Tiffany @ http://girlsofgodsheart.blogspot.com/
Leti Del Mar @ http://bookswithletidelmar.blogspot.com/
Loni @ http://thesportsmanswife.blogspot.com/
Sarah @ http://sarahandderek.blogspot.com/
Allison @ http://www.alittleblueberry.com/
Congratulations to you all and job well done! I'm looking forward to learning more about you.