Saturday, March 23, 2013

Baby is the Size of a Green Olive

I didn't really feel like taking pictures out in the snow this week so next to the cozy fireplace it is. Wyatt had to get in on the action too.
How far along: 8 weeks

Total weight gain: maybe a few pounds

Maternity Clothes: some

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: I am starting to not be so sleepy but I'm still pretty sluggish.

Best moment of this week: I didn't really have any particular moments that had to do with my pregnancy this week but I did get to witness Wyatt saying a cuss word after hearing his papaw saying it. Not really the BEST moment of the week but definitely a memorable one.

Miss anything: I miss sushi. :(

Movement: No movement.

Food cravings: I don't really have cravings per say but I totally only want to eat out. I was the same way with Wyatt. I'm not sure if it is because I just don't want to cook or ... yeah I'm pretty sure thats it.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No actual throwing up but definitely having icky feelings at times. Nothing a glass of water and some rest can't fix.

Have you started to show yet: Yes a little but it doesn't look like a cute preggo belly it looks like a beer belly. They say you show sooner on your second baby than with the first cause everything was already streched out.

Gender: Still no idea but I do still have strong feelings toward pink

Labor signs: Notta!

Belly button in or out: inn-y

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time.

Looking forward to: knowing if it is a boy or a girl so I can stop saying "it". We didn't get to hear the heartbeat at our doc appt Friday. The midwife said it was to soon. :( so I'm looking forward to that still too.


 
{Questions Via}

post signature


 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment