Thursday, March 14, 2013

Week 7




 
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

Wyatt is going to be a big brother! He is only ten months old and is already taking on the big brother role. Hubby and I couldn't be more excited about our growing family. This was totally unplanned but God has blessed us with another opportunity to be parents. My brother and I are 15 months apart and we are super close. When I think back on my childhood I don't think I would have had it any other way. My parents, on the other hand, were probably exhausted A LOT when we were babies (maybe even now) but I'm so thankful that it played out the way it did. I know Wyatt and his sibling will be the same way. Sleep is something that your body needs, obvy, but memories and love is something that your heart needs so the more the merrier! { :) }

 Anywho, Today marks week seven for the growing speck of love.

The sun was in my eyes somethin terrible. I promise I'm not mean muggin.
 
 
How far along: 7 weeks

Total weight gain: 0

Maternity Clothes: I've got a great selection of maternity clothes but they are on the hanger still.

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: I am sleeping like a crazy person. I'm tired ALL the time. Absolutely exhausted. (hence my absence lately) I only wake up in the night if Wyatt wakes up but that rarely happens, if it does I pee while I'm awake then drift back to dreamland.

Best moment of this week: I finally got used to the idea of being pregnant AGAIN. I'm so very excited and I forgot how much I love being pregnant.

Miss anything: I'm not really missing anything. I am thinking about all the sleep I will be missing once the new babe arrives.

Movement: They say on your second baby you can feel things a lot sooner; just not yet. I think I started feeling little Wyatt moving around at the end of month three so we will see.

Food cravings: I haven't had any cravings this week but before we found out we were expecting I ate almost an entire jar of pickles. (so cliche I know) I haven't touched them since.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No morning sickness for this gal. I was never sick with Wyatt either. Thank goodness.

Have you started to show yet: No belly yet but my jeans are getting a bit snug.

Gender: No idea. I have feelings that it is a girl though. I would prefer another boy but either way I'm already in love.

Labor signs: Notta!

Belly button in or out: inn-y

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moddy most of the time: I've been rather happy MOST of the time. Just the excessive sleepiness makes me a bit cranky at times. I've also been more emotional than normal.

Looking forward to: I know I have a few weeks but I'm looking to knowing the gender. Closer in the future, I'm looking forward to going to the doc and making sure everything is healthy and of course hearing the heartbeat.

{Questions Via}

post signature

1 comment: