Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Nine Month Birthday Little Treasure

This is a letter to my son.

Dear Wyatt,

You have been such a beautiful blessing. I can't imagine my life without you now, nor do I want to. God saw me fit to be your mommy. A mommy to a little beautiful boy. God has given me two of the best gifts, one being my salvation through His son and our savior and two, you. You cant buy either one of these, remember that, little one.

This month you have really began to mimic me and you've started to make all kinds of funny noises. You've also began saying "momma" A LOT! You have the most precious voice and I smile every time you use it. I had no idea how I could care so much about someone or how much love i was capable of giving to another being but you showed me how. You have brought me more joy than I've ever known.

I started planning your one year birthday party last week. I don't know if I'll be able to make it through without being a little sad cause it means we're getting closer to the day you will be grown.
From the first time I felt your little kick in my belly I knew there was no greater feeling.

I love spending my days watching you grow and do your little wounded army man crawl. The experiences we've shared could never be replaced. You have accomplished so much in these nine months and I'm so very proud of you. I'm sorry you're sick on your nine month birthday. Hearing you cough makes me hurt.

Holding you in my arms is my favorite pass time. Your laugh brings me to laugh. Your cry brings me to cry. I wish someone would have told me that the connection between a mother and son is the strongest force and the bond is the strongest bond. Even though you're not physically a part of me anymore I still feel everything you do.

I no longer think of how things are going to affect me but I'm concerned about what it means for you. I've always got you on my mind. Life around here is very different because of you. Your daddy and me have become better people since having you around. We love you oh so much.

Love always,

Your momma



1 comment:

  1. so sweet! I love the name wyatt! if my sister has another boy that is the name they will use!

    ReplyDelete