Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Love!



Happy Monday to all. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. As much as I tried to avoid it I ended up getting the dreaded summer cold. My husband had it and I took as much precaution as I could but I wasn't careful enough. Wyatt got it too but not nearly as badly as I or Jessie.

I was determined to have a good weekend though. Friday night we went to a cook out at a fabulous farm with a beautiful pond with a fountain and a summer kitchen that was fit for a king. It was a really great evening. Saturday we spent the day with my dad and that night we went to two festivals that were going on around us. The Annie Oakley festival and also the Gathering at the Garst. The Annie Oakley festival wasn't very much fun at all. There weren't many vendors and there weren't even very many people there. We had to pay to get in and it was not worth it. The Gathering at the Garst was incredible. I wish we would've went there first cause a lot of things were closed by the time we got there but it was still much more fun. Sunday we had a cookout at my dad's. My brother and his fiancé were there too. It was a busy weekend and full of lots of fun. Being sick sometimes is mind over matter. Wouldn't you know it though I did not take one picture. Sometimes I'd rather just live the moments than capture them.

Anywho, I'm still feeling a little sick but much better after a good nights sleep and a detox bath. Thank heavens. I baked a fabulous zucchini bread. I found the recipe from my pinterest. Here is the link. I hope you all enjoy it.

{ Via }
 
I also have a few shops to share from our lovely shop share idea. You can still get involved in the shop share if you want to. Just read this post for more info.
 
Shop #1 http://www.etsy.com/shop/jenrn13 You can find signatures and watermarks and she also does custom orders. She has some really pretty designs.
 
Shop #2 isn't a etsy shop it is a lia Sophia associate who will hook you up! click here Her name is Shala and tell her I sent ya!
 
Also, here is a link to Sierra's shop (the gal who I'm teaming up with for the Instagram giveaway) http://www.etsy.com/shop/NothingButGlisten she does beautiful jewelry and will also do custom orders! Don't forget to follow here Instagram so we can get our giveaway going. Anyone have any suggestions as to what they would like to see from The Paisley Girls in the giveaway?
 
That's all for now. I hope you all have a great week and enjoy your day!
 post signature

1 comment:

  1. Yumm zucchini bread is my fave! Hope you're feeling better by now! :)

    Rachel Emma
    Daydream Frenzy

    ReplyDelete